Joannes JTL Lamare,
I strongly DENOUNCE any type of Agitations such as Bandhs, etc that disrupts the normal flow of daily activities of the Common Man. Such agitations not only cause a lot of inconvenience but they are disrupting important things that should be undertaken by individuals.
- Daily labourers are the ones that are really affected. Their wages are being cut down. For them even 300 or 400 or 500 means a lot.
- Farmers who are suppose to sell their perishable produce cannot do so and this definitely leads to damage and wastage of perishable items.
- Students suffer a lot especially those who are suppose to give their exams. IGNOU exams are currently underway and the students are the real sufferers.
- Think of those people who had to avail medical attention in the state and elsewhere. It would be a tough time for them.
- Think of those on travels. Imagine them staying one day extra at the Airport Or Railway Station Or in a Hotel Or some place.
- The Economic activities are being disrupted and at the end of the day the sufferers are the common Man. Besides others
I just cannot understand as to why these Pressure Groups always resort to disrupting Normal Lives of People?? Are they heartless and blind that they can’t see the hardships of the people??
However, I am not against anyone agitating against any policies of the Government, but what I am concerned is that these agitations should NOT be undertaken at the cost of the Daily Bread Earner, the Hand to Mouth and the marginalized group of people who can’t sustain themselves without proper daily assistance.
I implore upon the Pressure Groups to show their guts by initiating other forms of Agitations that will not affect the Common man. We need Real Doers and not be mere toothless roaring lions?
Do you really think that people support you by resorting to these stunts? Infact people curse the decisions you have taken, though many may not have the guts to counter back.
Remember that these Bandhs, etc are nothing but a Paid Holiday for someone else. Many a times we have seen numerous bandhs, etc in our State but sad to say much is not gained out of them.
Each time a bandh is being called, People should demand COMPENSATION from those Bandh Callers to cpmpensate for the number of days loss.
If I may mentioned here, Bah HS Shylla have once filed a petition in the Court of Law to Illegalize the Call of bandhs and this is a very encouraging initiative and in this situation, the order of the Court should be enforced.
I am sure that many of you will tag me as “ANTI” because of my views but I urge upon the masses to understand the core issues and not be emotionally attached. We are already so economically backward, we don’t want to be lagged behind when other parts of the world are 10, 20, 30 years ahead of us.