Shillong: The Chief Executive Officer, Meghalaya Health Insurance Scheme (MHIS) and Secretary, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Meghalaya has informed that registration of beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in convergence with Megha Health Insurance Scheme – Phase IV has been set up in all the Districts and Sub Divisions headquarters.
In East Khasi Hills at SNA MHIS, DHS, Health Complex Laitumkhrah and Civil Hospital, Shillong, in East Jaintia Hills at DM&HO Office, Khliehriat, in West Jaintia Hills at DM&HO Office, Ladthalaboh, Jowai, in Ri Bhoi at DM&HO Office, Nongpoh, in West Garo Hills at District Maternity & Child Hospital, Tura, in East Garo Hills at DC Office, Williamnagar, in South West Garo Hills at DM&HO Office, Ampati, in West Khasi Hills at Old CHC, Nongstoin, in North Garo Hills at Resubelpara, CHC, in South Garo Hills at Baghmara Civil Hospital and South West Khasi Hills at DC Office, Mawkyrwat.
The features of the Scheme are:
- Health Insurance Cover of up to Rs 5 lakhs per family on a floater basis.
- No limits on family size and age.
- The scheme is available to all citizens of Meghalaya, excluding State and Central Government Employees.
- Beneficiaries will need to register themselves under the scheme to avail the benefits. Individual E-Cards will be given to all Beneficiaries at the time of Registration. A fee of Rs 30 will be charged for each E-Card.
- Benefits can be availed in all MHIS and PMJAY empanelled hospitals.
- Beneficiaries can avail benefits according to pre-defined package rates. The period policy is from 1st February 2019 to 31st January, 2020. For any queries contact, Helpdesk No. 0364-2507477 or Toll free No. 18001024762 and visit website: www.mhis.org.in and www.pmjay.gov.in.